Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A Poem About My Friend Paul by Lui5

My friend Paul grew up in Mauston,
Then he moved to the Estates of Hoffman,
There he married a boy named Rick,
Who supposedy has a huge big (bleep),
Paul loves to eat food just like me,
But soon after he always brews tea,
Paul likes to think his car is better,
But all he really has is a grocery getter,
Although many say he's a tad bit nelly,
He's liked by all cuz of his big belly,
When he farts all you hear is, "Pah pah pah",
His favorite song is Fantasia's Baby Mama,
When in need he will always call,
You can always count on my friend Paul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

No matter what others say, I think it is still interesting and useful maybe necessary to improve some minor things