Saturday, September 03, 2005

My Weird Dream
I had a weird dream this morning. Brian and I were walking down the street and I saw Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, and Lindsy Lohan eating outside at a small cafe. I got very excited. I wanted to get my picture with Lindsy but I was screaming out "Paris Paris!!!". Paris was like, "Hey". I asked her if I could take my picture with her. She said okay. Then I got pissed because I didn't have my camera, but luckily I had the RAZR phone. So Paris and I put our heads together and I snapped the shot. I was soooo excited!!!! I thanked her, Nicole and Lindsy and then I ran back to catch up with Brian who was about to get in a truck with my friends Rick and Paul. Paris and her entourage were walking towards the truck and I did not want them to see me getting into that ugly thing so I told Rick to drive down the street a bit. I started walking and I opened the phone to show Brian the picture I took with Paris and all that came up was a picture of bread rolls. I was pissed!!!! I then realized that I had snapped the picture and forgot to store it in the phone!!!! Then I woke up.

No comments: