Sunday, January 15, 2006

A Day At Walt Disney World
Today we spent the whole day at Disney's Magic Kingdom. It was much more exciting for me then everyone else since I had never been to Walt Disney World. It was like being a kid again!!!

Brian, Paul and myself in front of Cinderella's Castle.

Paul and Durka-Durka doing what they do best. Riding a rocket! No pun intended.

Me trying to remove the sword in the stone. I didn't become the King.

Lisa, Jim, Brian, Kim and Paul.

I call this, "Reflection Of A Castle".

Brian and Lisa were totally OCD about the penny "stamp" machines at the park. Paul, on the other hand, was fed up with them and Mickey.

Fireworks above Cinderella's Castle. Isn't it magical?

Our magical day finally came to an end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mean I think if YOU would have pulled that sword out of the rock you would have become a queen not a king...

Lui5 said...

Oh hellz noooo! It's on sista!!!!