Saturday, April 22, 2006

Painting The Kitchen - Day 4
So I woke up at 8am today to get a jump start on putting the first coat of paint on the kitchen wall. Brian was very eager to help me. He came downstairs but for some reason wound up sleeping on the couch instead of lending me a hand. Whatevs, I started without him.

By 10am I had the edges done.


And take a wild guess who was still sleeping???I contined along and guess who finally woke up at 11:00am? Yawp, and what did he do? He started yappin' it up on the phone. Probably was Renee from The Correll.
By noon I had finished putting the the whole coat of paint on. Brian did lend his hand. No pun intended. I could of smacked the beeotch! Thanks for all your help Brian!
Ahhh, the finished product at last. It'll probably need a second coat but I think I'll do that tomorrow.

No comments: