Monday, August 14, 2006

Wisconsin Dells
This past weekend Paul, Brian and I went up to the Dells to celebrate Brian's birthday. Brian decided to tackle Rabbit Rock. Expert rock climbers Rachel and Junior were there to assist Brian on his asscent up to the top. One little mistake by Brian could have cost him, as well as others below him, their life! I opted not to climb and instead stay behind to tend to Paul's hand injury. Brian went on and prevailed and he can now proudly proclaim that he conquered the all mighty Rabbit Rock. The rest of the weekend was spent in downtown Wisconsin Dells where we shopped, ate, drank, and rode the famous Wisconsin Ducks. A big thanks goes to Paul for setting up the Duck Ride! This was one very cool weekend to remember.

5 comments:

Brian said...

A BIG thanks goes out to Paul for setting up a trip to the Wisconson Dells to ride the Ducks. I think I've wanted to do that for 3 or 4 years. I'm glad we waited because the weather was PERFECT that weekend. It was just the birthday gift that I wanted.

Up Next..... CRAN FEST!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was a great time. Who told you it was rabbit rock? we have always called it Steamboat rock. I had a great time with my bff's

Renee said...

Whatever Paul. Acting like Jesus Christ Superstar with the wound on your hand.

Lui5 said...

Uh uhh, what you talkin? It is Rabbit Rock. Check yoself at the following link: Rabbit Rock Link

Mary said...

Brian, was the duck ride all it was quacked up to be?