Friday, April 27, 2007

Mexican Idol

Mexican Idol

The Mexican Idol finale was held last night at the Fox N' Hound in Arlington Heights. The final two contestants gave it their all in front of a jam packed audience. Rodrigo gave a superb rendition of "Up On The Roof" by the Drifters while Francisco gave a nearly flawless performance of "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5. America, who will be the next Mexican Idol? You be the judge! Please vote for your favorite contestant by clicking on the comment below. The voting starts now.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Are you related to these two guys?

Lui5 said...

I meanz, I could be. You remember Roy who said he was shopping at Ikea when he was in fact shopping at K-Mart? Well, he's the first kareoke singer you see.

Anonymous said...

I wuz not shopping @ The K-Mart! I have some high standards! What had ahappen was....I wuz looking for a gift or something for somebody... coulda been John or even Ricky! U know who u is! I was a bit under the influence so there it is ... MEX Idol. Did I win!? Roy~