Saturday, September 15, 2007

My First Movie Production

As some of you already know, I arrived in Reno today to start my week long vacation visiting a few parts of the western US. Brian and I arrived early this morning and we have since been waiting for Diddymoppers and her husband to arrive. It's taken them HOURS!!! During that time I decided to make my first film and it's debuting here tonight on Lui5.com . Thanks to my friend Joe who mentioned that most computers today come with Windows Movie Maker, I decided to make a short vid of my flight from Chicago to Reno. Let me know what ya'll think. Who knows, I could be the next Steven Spielberg or something like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nachste Halt.....Reno.....das Ausgang is en der links....Sorry thinking about Germany and Octoberfest.

OMG (I'm mentioned on Lui5, what an honor), Fujimo will kilz you by the end of your vacation for all the video you will be working on, Huh???

I love the feeling of when the plane's wheels liftoff the ground and then starts banking after takeoff. Nicely put together. I think you could have shortned a couple clips. I've posted how to do that on my Flickr account and 2 other tips you may/may not know - http://www.flickr.com/photos/cum-grano-salis/1392639876/in/photostream/

Video EffectsTransitions - http://www.flickr.com/photos/cum-grano-salis/1392640300/in/photostream/

How to adust audio you import - http://www.flickr.com/photos/cum-grano-salis/1391745825/in/photostream/

Parma Area Fine Arts Council said...

I just love the warning, "All electronic devices are to be turned off until you reach the gate" All that Lui5.com was using for the past 5 minutes was an electronic device...