Tuesday, November 07, 2006

MUTANT MELON HEADS

Renee from Didymops sent me this newspaper article about Mutant Melon Heads stalking the Cleveland Metro area. I just want to say that these these people are not scary or evil but quite peaceful and sincere. I have a very good friend who is a melonhead. They are people just like you and me... except for their big ole melon head. They deserve to be treated equally and with the utmost respect just like you and I. So the next time you see a melon head, turn to him or her and smile. They deserve it, just like my friend Juliano. I'm Lui5 and I approve this message.

5 comments:

Mary said...

So you didn't run into any melonheads while pruning trees during your day of service?

Parma Area Fine Arts Council said...

Oh Hellz no, I just ate dinner with Renee and Jules (AKA melon head) yesterday at the Boronka pad, and I ain't seens no melon head on that melon head...I was clawed by "Muffin Head", though...

Renee said...

Uh Uh. That's my huzband. Just imagine if I ever had to birth one of our babies? Unreal.

Creepy Cleveland said...

Are the Melon Heads real?
True Stories

Via:
Creepy Cleveland

- Chuck

Anonymous said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

-matt