Saturday, November 04, 2006

NEW WASHING MACHINE

Last weekend our old GE washer went kaput and this time it wasn't about me leaving the downy ball in the machine that did it. For those who don't know, I was blamed for breaking the last washing machine we had because I left an empty downy ball in the tub. Yeah, craaaazy. Anywho, I do believe there is some sort of conspiracy going on. If I recall correctly, last Saturday Brian said he really wanted a front-load washing machine. Then all of a sudden our washing machine breaks and we are at Best Buy the next day buying the new Whirlpool Duet Sport. Coincidence? I think not.

3 comments:

Renee said...

It looks totally cool! Congratulations on the new front loader.

Mary said...

You have a thing about leaving the price tags on your purchases. Shades of Minnie Pearl

Anonymous said...

We did the same thing last year, love everthing but the Price, Less soap, Found that washer did 1.5 loads to the Dryer 1, so as soon as we got washer paid for Santa brought dryer.

See you guys after Thanksgiving Sometime.
Kranberry Kirb and Anna From the Wisconsin Swamp