Saturday, July 07, 2007

A Day At The Taste

Yesterday I took a day off from work and headed into the city to graze it up at the Taste of Chicago and to see CSI-The Experience and the recently updated U-505 Submarine Exhibit at The Museum of Science and Industry. The exhibits were pretty cool and the food at "the taste" was pure gluttony! We tore it up from the floor up and we almost threw up! While grazing I ran into Scarlett, a co-worker from Mexico City who I haven't seen in like over 2 years. She was in town visiting her boyfriend. What a small world! Below are some of the pics from yesterday. You can see the whole set by clicking here. -----> Touch Me

Brian points to the amount of poo a cow produces every day.
Me standing in front of the U-505.
Scarlett from Mexico City and her boyfriend Frank who I ran into at the Taste of Chicago.
This angel came up from behind and put these horns on my head. He scurred the crap out of me!
Brian eating some Puerto Rican Jibarito (Plantain Sandwich w/ Steak).
Luis showing his blue tongue from eating some blue rasberry Italian Ice.
Some ghetto birds hanging out and waiting for a free meal that someone might accidentally drop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what happened to all the ....seamen... of the U505? My futile attempt at trying to be funny has probably failed again :-)

Didn't make it to Taste this year. Summerfest instead - but with the kids, I think the Taste would have been a better choice.

katraz said...

I thought Brian was pointing to the amount of poo Lui5 was going to produce after a day at "the taste". Would he be pointing at the upcoming "waste" UGGGGGGGG

Lui5 said...

That's gross Katraz! For the record, I only did half that soo booooyah!

Renee said...

Our submarine in Cleveland is better.