Sunday, July 15, 2007

L.A.T.E. Ride 2007

Wow. I can't believe this is my TENTH year doing the LATE Ride. I mean, is there a certificate for such a feat? So, this had to of been one of the coolest rides yet. Temperatures were in the low 60s and ideal for a long evening ride. Brian "booty bumped" me towards the end of the ride and I ended up in a sandy ditch and almost lost total control of my bike but I recovered. Below are a few pics I took. Enjoy.

Me directing Brian on taking my picture before the ride begins (1:30am).
A view of sunrise over the lake as we after just having completed the ride (5:10am).
Fellow LATE Riders (10,000+) having breakfast around Buckingham Fountain.
Brian striking a pose and quite happy after completing the 25 mile ride.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats with the beard?

Renee said...

Brian looks about as happy at the end of the ride as Luis's looks at the start of it.

Jules said...

I see Steve Jobs has been hanging out in Chicago lately. By the way, nice beard ;)