Thursday, August 02, 2007

Trip To House On The Rock

So last weekend we took a road trip to House On The Rock in Spring Green, WI. I've never been to such a weird place in my life. The house itself is rather dark throughout and one can see many weird things like serpents, dolls enjoying a ride on a carousel, half human-goat mannequins, giant octopus', doll houses, the world's largest canon and many other odd tchotchkes. Below are some pics I took inside the house. You can see my whole set at the following link. Click Here

Brian standing in the infinity room.

A black person eating watermellon. (That's just wrong.)

Stuffed frog playing the violin.

Brian smelling an elephant's butt.

I'm not sure what these creatures are.

Dolls enjoying a ride on a real carousel. FREAKY!!!
An octopus playing music.

Scary giant clown.

No comments: