Thursday, December 27, 2007

Karaoke With The Boys

So yesterday I had a lot of fun. I met up with my longtime friends (Craig, Peter, Mark and Jason) for dinner and then drinks at a bar. Well, it just so happened to be Karaoke night at the bar. Mark started off the evening by singing Elton John's "Daniel" and a beautiful rendition of Brooks and Dunn's "Neon Moon". The pressure was on for the rest of us to get up and sing so after a few drinks, Peter took to the stage and sang Kelly Clarkson's "Since U Been Gone". I followed up by singing Soul Asylum's "Runaway Train". After hell froze over Brian took to the stage and sang Bowling For Soup's "Ohio". John rounded out the evening by singing Dixie Chick's "Wide Open Spaces". A good time was had by all! Below are some pics and clips of the evening!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In my high pitch voice - Well, I like Peter's energy.

Mark....Bro...You go DOgggggg.

And in my worst Brit accent..Brian..I'm speechless