Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blue Heron Farm Resort

I just want to give a shout out to Reynalda and Juliano for inviting Brian, Theresa and I to stay with them in a cabin for the weekend in Ohio. The cabin was absolutely beautiful. It sits on a lake with fantastic views of the surrounding woods. I was able to canoe for the first time in my life which was super cool! The canoe was a bit difficult to maneuver at first but after 10 minutes I was a pro! Juliano and I also hiked around the area one day and discovered some pretty nice rock formations and what appeared to be caves along the headwaters of the Cuyahoga River. During our last day at the cabin the weather turned a bit colder and we were able to experience the first snowfall of the season in Northeast Ohio. It was a perfect end to our weekend. You can see more photos of the trip by clicking here.

No comments: