Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Bloody Steak
It seems like it was only yesterday when I cooked this bloody steak out on the grill. I was really freaked out about how nasty it looked and I wanted everyone else to see it. So, I walked upstairs to show a friend of mine and I totally walked in on her changing. We both screamed as we saw each other; she in her underwear and me holding a bloody steak. I don't know what I was more freaked about. The sight of my friend in her pink undies or the bloody greasy steak. We still laugh about this to this day. And that's the story of the bloody steak.

9 comments:

Renee said...

Let me point out that the steak had been in Luis's freezer for 2 years and had massive freezer burn, on top of being bloody. And that Juliano wondered why Luis was walking past him up the steps to the bedrooms with a bloody steak on a plate. I'd say that's more perplexing that how an afghan can keep you warm...

Brian said...

An afghan can keep you warm?

Lui5 said...

Look, explain to me how a blanket with a whole bunch of holes can keep you warm? I meanz, the wholes let all the warm air escape. C'mon now!

Renee said...

Now I'm confused, does the afghan have holes or wholes? Speak english or go back to Mexico.

Lui5 said...

Shut your piehole and fetch me a beer beeotch!

Renee said...

Corn chip nail tips.

katraz said...

LMAO...at why does a mexican walk upstairs with a steak, to show it to others..

Lui5 said...

Because I wanted to see Renee in her panties... NOT. Alls I wanted to do was show her the bloody steak but she showed me something else instead.

Anonymous said...

Renee wears pink panties ?
I thought they might be tree leaves or something, since she is out in the bush all day long.