Friday, June 23, 2006

Las Vega's Burrito
Tonight we went out to dinner at this little hole in the wall joint that Brian and I swore we would never go to for fear of getting food poisoning. Brian's dad's upstairs neighbor's mom owns this small Mexican restaurant 1 minute down the street from us. We decided to meet up with Jerry, Tom and Adam for some dinner there and to our surprise, the food was very good! I had a combination platter and Brian and his dad had the Huachinango (aka Red Snapper). I was a bit surprised when they brought the fish out. I wasn't expecting an actual fish staring up at me. Kinda gross but Brian and his dad loved it. So, if you're ever in the hood I recommend trying Las Vega's Burrito in Glendale Heights, IL.


3 comments:

Lui5 said...

What up Tigga?!? You holdin down da hood in San Diego??? I think I have found my true calling. I need to quit this crappy ass Accounting job and go full time as a photojournalist!

Anonymous said...

Yuck ! That looks like something that had been contaminated, laying on the shores of Lake Michigan for days...

Anonymous said...

How many eyes did that carp have ?