Monday, September 25, 2006

CRANFEST
Paul, Rick, Brian and I went up north this past weekend and met up with Paul's two sisters, Anna and Mary, at Cranfest, the world's largest cranberry festival. The event is held every September in Warrens, Wisconsin. I can't even begin to tell you how HUGE the festival was. There were hundreds of booths lined up and down Warrens' streets, alleys, sidewalks, and yards selling antiques, crafts, flea market stuff and all kinds of food. It took us a good two days to walk through the entire festival! Hanging out with our new BFF's, Anna and Mary, was quite a hoot. I can see where Paul gets his sense of humor now. Stay tuned for details on our own private Cranberry marsh tour!

5 comments:

Brian said...

Um I also remember eating a BAKED POTATO.
Luis how can you say you ate a Bratwurst when you ended up almost throwing it on the guy sitting in front of you?

Overall Cranfest was a BLAST!!! Special thanks goes out to Mary, Anna and Kirbey for making the trip personal and making us feel like part of Pauls family.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL CRANFEST 2007!!! And YES Anna, I'll come with a plan.

Lui5 said...

Look, what did you want me to with the Brat? Hold on to it and let the bee sting me? You should be happy my brat with mustard missed the guy's head by two inches. I could of gotten my butt kicked!

Anonymous said...

As an officer on the board of directors for the Warrens Cranberry Festival, who just happened to pass your blog....Thanks for coming this year! I'm glad to hear that you had a great time. I hope that you get a chance to join us next year for our 35th cranfest.
It's great time for me every year and I love it when I hear that others enjoyed themselves too.

Anonymous said...

Hey Louis,
It's your new BBF's from wisconsin cranberry country! We haven't forgot that you were gonna take us to Chicago and show us around your neck of the woods. We had such a good time with you and Brian and Paul and Rick, we can't wait until next year. Take care
Luv, Kirby, and Anna

Anonymous said...

Oh and by the way BBf means Bear Bluff Friends! Inside joke! Ha!
Anna